Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Mom's Day!

Thank you moms for all that you do!
Mother's day is coming up this Sunday.  Let's take a few minutes to honour our moms!  What do you love most about your mom?  Try and come up with at least three things that your mom does that no one else can do better.  In the comment box, list the top three favourite things about your mom.  The first person to write me a comment will receive a special treat! 

THREE THING I LOVE ABOUT MY MOM:

She always wants to hear about what's going on in her grandkids lives (and sending presents in the mail!)

She remembers everybody's birthday...even if they are not related to her!

She puts herself last and always thinks of others first!

P.S.  I know I said to list three but...my mom makes the BEST mashed potatoes!

Be sure to check out the "Mother's Day Song"! http://youtu.be/O-018qBMlBs

4 comments:

Mrs. Addison said...

Julie-Ann...
My mom:
1. Cooks the best banana bread.
2. Buys the best clothes.
3. Is one of the best teachers.

Lisa said...

I hope I have fixed the problem!
Mrs. A

Mrs. A said...

Is it working yet????

Elise said...

My mom:
1. Also is the best cook
2. Also buys the best clothes
3. Can ALWAYS be depenable when you want some love ♥

 
Copyright 2010 Mrs. Addison's Class Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase